Fire destroys Whitehall home
January 18, 2017
The early morning hours last Tuesday were not that unusual for Whitehall resident Bruce Hayes. Things would change in a heartbeat.
Bruce, who suffers from a back injury, could not sleep much like many other nights throughout the year. He decided to step outside to take a look at the night sky, and when he turned around he saw smoke coming from his residence located at 973 MT Highway 2 West.
He rushed inside and made sure his wife Tricia and dog Beasley got out of the house.
After this, Bruce said things got foggy and he doesn't remember much.
Whitehall Volunteer Fire Chief Jeremy Ward said...