COVID-19 Vaccine Updates: February 17, 2021
February 17, 2021
• Jefferson County is now vaccinating in Phase 1B-Tier 2: Persons 70 years and older
• Beginning this week, Jefferson County Health Department will administer COVID-19 vaccinations in Montana City at Montana City Fire Station 1
• Whitehall Medical Clinic is offering Covid-19 vaccinations for patients receiving primary care services at Whitehall Medical Clinic
• On February 27, 2021, Jefferson County Public Health will hold a vaccine event at Jefferson County Fairgrounds
• All vaccination appointments for each vaccination site will be scheduled from Jefferson County's waitlist.
• To be placed on the vaccination list, please call 406-225-4004. Leave your name, phone number, age and any medical conditions. Messages are retrieved daily. Due to the high volume of calls we receive every day; you will not receive a return call until we call to schedule your appointment.
• Persons receiving primary care from providers at St. Peter's Health and the Veteran's Administration may be able to be vaccinated through their primary care provider.
• Vaccination is dependent upon vaccine supply and eligibility requirements.
Thank you for your patience as we work to vaccinate our residents in a safe and equitable manner. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!