Ledger: Looking Back at 2021
December 29, 2021
It’s always fun to get a quick recap of the year as it ends. Here is the Whitehall Ledger’s 2021 year at a glance!
• (1/13) The Whitehall Ledger was purchased by Elizabeth Pullman.
• (1/13) Whitehall Medical Clinic employees receive the first round of COVID-19 vaccines available locally.
• (1/20) Whitehall Trojan wrestlers host duals competition and win big. Whitehall Lady Trojan Basketball wins 57-35 over Townsend.
• (1/20) Whitehall wind storm damages homes, school trees, and more.
• (1/27) An accident at Whitehall Drug takes out the building’s front door and...