DID YOU KNOW:
• Trees conserve energy in the summer and save you money.
• Properly planted trees can cut your air-conditioning costs by 15-35%.
• Trees help clear the air. Trees produce the oxygen we breathe and reduce air pollution by lowering air temperature, through respiration, and retaining particulates.
• Trees bring songbirds close by. Birdsong will fill the air as trees provide nesting sites, food, and cover for countless species.
• Trees around your home can increase their value by up to 15% or more. Studies of comparable houses with and without trees place a markedly hi...