Serving Southern Jefferson County in the Great State of Montana

Sign-ups Open for Surplus Drawing Licenses and Permits

Hunters can sign up for leftover licenses and permits that were not distributed by the drawing through MyFWP on the FWP website. The resulting Surplus License List will be randomized with hunters at the top of the list contacted via email with instructions to finalize their purchase within a specified time.

To be placed on the Surplus License List, resident, and nonresident hunters can sign up through the MyFWP portal. This process requires hunters to keep their email address current in their ALS records. Payment of the license fee is not required to sign up on the Surplus License List. Ob...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 04/10/2024 09:50