Serving Southern Jefferson County in the Great State of Montana

Dear Editor: We All Need to Sign This Initiative

Dear Editor,

Our Montana code has about 70-75 occupations[1] where if one wants, one can go to the state and take an exam. When they pass the exam they can then be qualified by the state to do business under their certification. These certifications are essentially under the jurisdiction of the state legislature.

Not so with becoming an attorney. To get that certification[2], one has to first graduate from an "approved by an American Bar Association" college[3] or school. Then and only then can one take their Montana State Bar exam from the MT State Bar Association. Not from the state, like ot...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 05/23/2024 12:28