Serving Southern Jefferson County in the Great State of Montana

Do You Need a Permit? MT's Natural Streambed & Land Preservation Act (310 Permit Program)

Anyone planning to work in or near a stream must obtain a 310 permit from their local conservation district office.

WHO MUST APPLY: Any private, non-governmental individual or corporation that proposes to work in or near a stream on private or public land must apply for a 310 permit.

HOW: The person conducting the work should submit a completed application to the conservation district. District supervisors will notify the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks and, if requested, will set up an inspection of the site. Following a team inspection, the district supervisors will approve, modify, o...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 06/19/2024 04:52